Single Serve Coffee Makers – Review
Globally, coffee has been accepted as one of the most common drinks for all age groups. It is a drink that brings people together to engage in meaningful conversations over a hot cup of coffee. For adults, coffee is what they look for first thing in the morning as it helps rejuvenate the mind and body.
There are so many kinds of coffee makers based on how many servings it can produce in one go. A popular choice for lots of people is the single-serve coffee maker. Single-serve coffee machines are ideal because they are compact and easy to use. Since they take up very little space on the countertops, it makes more room to place other appliances in the kitchen.
Knowing which coffee maker you want to buy for your home will help you get the most out of the purchase. Also, owning a good coffee maker will not only enable you to brew amazing cups of coffee, but it will also make your kitchen look good.
Let’s take a look at some of the best single-serve coffee makers on the market right now.
#1 Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
Don’t be fooled by the size of this machine, as the Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker brings a lot to the table. This coffee maker can dispense 6 to 12 oz of coffee in just a single push of a button. Since the machine is just five inches wide, you can easily place them anywhere in the kitchen. This is an ideal coffee maker for people who are living alone or who want just a single cup of coffee per serving.
- It comes in six color variants, giving you the luxury to complement the color of your kitchen
- It holds a one cup water reservoir for one cup of coffee
- It can brew coffee for cup sixes between 6 and 12 oz using K-Cup pods
- The automatic off features help save energy by turning itself off after 90 seconds after the last brew
- Minimal design with a matte finish
#2 Chefman InstaCoffee Max
The Chefman InstaCoffee Max is a fantastic single-serve coffee maker that dispenses coffee in just a matter of seconds. In a minute, you can get your cup filled with your favorite coffee. Whether it’s for your kitchen or workplace, this coffee maker will ensure that you get your coffee right on time, especially if you’re rushing late for classes or work.
- This coffee machine produces coffee and fills a cup in just under a minute
- You can use your own beans or use K-Cups as they are compatible with this coffee maker
- You can use any type of custom cup on this coffee maker
- The small and sleek design of this coffee maker makes it possible to place them even in the tiniest corners of the house
- The self-cleaning function of the machine prevents mineral buildup inside and ensures clean and healthy coffee every serving
#3 Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker is another coffee machine that is easy to use and reliable. This coffee machine can brew coffee for three different cup sizes, making it convenient for people who want only a certain amount. The reservoir for water is large enough for four to five servings as long as it is fully filled.
- It is energy efficient and friendly as it switches off automatically after five minutes after the most recent brew
- It has a removable water reservoir on the back that can hold 46oz when filled up
- It has a slim body that is only five inches wide, taking up minimal space in the kitchen
- It can fill three different cup capacities
- It comes in two colors: Black and White
- The coffee maker can also fill up a travel mug for people who need their coffee on the go
#4 Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer for Single Cup
This single-serve coffee maker brewer for the single cup by Sunvivi is an ideal choice for coffee lovers who want a small but efficient machine in their homes. Since it is less than 5” wide, it can fit anywhere, especially in small corners of the house. It can brew the perfect amount of coffee from 6 to 14 oz.
- It has a two in one brewer, which means that it can fill two types of cup capacities in just a few minutes
- It holds a one cup water reservoir, so you just have to tap on the button and wait for the coffee cup to be filled
- It has a removable drip tray that makes it easier to clean and maintain, along with the water tank
- With just a single push of a button, you can choose to get your ground coffee in a single cup
- The auto shut off feature helps conserve energy and also ensures safety in the kitchen
- The coffee maker is only five inches wide and seven inches long, thus using minimal space on the kitchen counters
#5 EZBASICS Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer
The EZBASICS Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer is a mid-range coffee maker that is quite simple and easy to use. It is also energy efficient as it uses only up to 120 volts. It is also compatible with K-Cups and ground coffee (1), giving you the liberty to brew any type of coffee you want.
- The EZBASICS Single serve coffee maker comes with a reusable filter which allows you to continue brewing your tea or coffee
- The drip tray is removable, which means that you can place larger cups or coffee mugs the way you want
- You can easily clean it as the drip tray is detachable
- The interface is simple and easy to use as it has only a single button to brew and dispense your coffee
- The water reservoir can hold up to 10oz of water, which is also transparent so you can know when to fill it next
- To prevent power consumption and overheating, the EZBASICS coffee brewer has auto shut off feature